Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm going to give this a try

alright, I have tried blogging in the past but it always fizzled out after a few posts, but life is different now, I'm not working or going to school now and I'm a wife and a mom. i love my son so so much! but tonight he is trying me...last night he slept for 6 hours straight, i was in heaven this morning! we had a great day today. we had coffee with Jaimey and Grayson, then picked up Daddy and took him out to the Habitat for Humanity site that his team from work was volunteering at and had lunch there, we came home from lunch with daddy and his coworkers and napped and ate...BUT then around 4:30 he woke up hungry so I tried nursing him but all he did was scream, we changed his diaper but it didn't help, he felt warm so i put a onsie on him instead of the long sleeve and pant body suit he had on, but he still screamed...so daddy put him in the car and took him out to get some dinner for us while i pumped to relieve the building pressure in my breasts. wish me luck that tonight goes better then this evening has so far.

No comments: